Friday 12 February 2010

Belated beginnings

I'm starting the 23 Things programme rather late - hopefully I will be able to catch up! I'm hoping to gain some familiarity with some of the tools that are available. Perhaps during the course of the programme I'll think of some tasks that would be helped by the use of these tools, or perhaps just having that awareness will mean that when a situation comes up later I'll be able to think of an appropriate tool.

I use social networking sites like Facebook, Livejournal and various discussion forums, but beyond that I haven't yet made much use of Web 2.0 so I'm keen to learn more. As well as working in a library I am also a part time student so I'll be interested to see if I can make use of any of these tools in my research.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the programme! (That sounds rather disturbingly clinical, but you know what I mean...)

    Love the purple :)

    ReplyDelete